If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 6" linke. You see the "Java SE 6 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 6 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\bin\java -version java version "1.6.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 6 is done.
⇒JDK 6 Installed Directories and Files
⇐Download and Use JDK 6
⇑Download and Use JDK 6
⇑⇑FAQ for JDK (Java Development Kit)
2020-07-16, 8515👍, 2💬Источник: [https://torrent-igruha.org/3551-portal.html]
How to download jdk 6